Resident students entering a baccalaureate degree program on or after September 1, 1997, may be eligible for a tuition rebate of up to $1,000 if the student:
- is awarded a baccalaureate degree
- has attempted no more than 3 semester credit hours in excess of the minimum number of semester credit hours required to complete the degree
- including transfer credits and credit earned by examination
- excluding course credit that is earned to satisfy requirements for a Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) program but that is not required to complete the degree program
- excluding course credit, other than credit earned exclusively by examination, that is earned before graduating from high school.